002 how i do it

大家好,是时候设置我们的配置屏幕了,这将是我们流程中所有内容的所有小设定点。
Hey guys time for us to set up our configuration screen and that's going to be all of our little set points for everything in our process.

有很多标签需要设置,但无论如何都不应该成为硬屏。
So lots of tags to set up but shouldn't be a hard screen by any means.

因此,要开始插入,我将调用此配置并确保我们获得 700 x 600 的分辨率。
So to start that insert and I'll just call this config and make sure we get our resolution of 700 by 600.

就这样吧。
Hit okay on that.

和往常一样,为了保持一致性,我将从欢迎屏幕开始。
And as usual I'm going to start with my welcome screen just for consistency sake.

从那里复制所有内容并粘贴到此处,然后我将首先删除不再需要的垃圾。
Copy everything from there and pasted in right here and then I'm going to start by just deleting out the junk that I don't need anymore.

我会给自己贴上标签,这应该是一个好的开始。
I will keep myself a label and that should be a good start.

我还需要继续保存此屏幕,所以让我们保存所有内容,我会将其保存为配置。
What else I need to go ahead and save this screen so let's save all and I will save this as config.

然后一旦保存,我就可以设置一些导航。
And then once it's saved I'll be able to set up some navigation.

因此,让我们回到欢迎屏幕文本我的下一个未使用的按钮,我们将打开屏幕配置。
So let's go back to my welcome's screen text my next unused button and we will open screen config.

好的,然后让我们回到按钮并输入配置。
Good and then let's go back to the button and will type in config as well.

关闭那里。
Close out of there.

复制这个东西并将其放在它该去的地方,以便显示安全性和运行时都得到一个。
Copy this thing and get it where it goes so show a security and run time all get one.

我将浏览这里并进行删除。
And I'm just going to go through here and make my deletions.

然后我将移动这个东西并将其滑入所有这些屏幕上的位置。
And then I will move this thing and slide it into position on all those screens.

批量处理。
Batch processing.

试图一次性完成所有事情,然后我们将需要这个按钮。
Trying to get everything done all at once and then we're going to need this button here.

我可以将其重新用作欢迎屏幕,因此我只需继续单击即可。
I can repurpose as a welcome screen so I'll just go ahead and click.

欢迎回到按钮。
Welcome back to button.

输入它。
Type it out.

那里的衣服非常好。
Very good clothes out there.

将这三个按钮向右移动,并将我的欢迎按钮放在开头。
Shift these three buttons to the right and put my welcome button on the beginning.

好的,然后我们将其更改为配置屏幕或配置类大标题,但这很好。
OK and then we'll change this to say config screen or configuration kind of a big title but that's fine.

它不会伤害任何东西。
It's not hurting anything.

我想我想要在这里的其他东西是我想要这里的基本格式,所以我想要那些标签和那些条目。
Something else I think I'm going to want in here is I'm going to want this basic format right here so I'm going to want those labels and those entries.

因此,让我们继续将它们放在这里,然后我知道我也需要一些按钮,所以也许我也会接受这个。
So let's go ahead and put those here and then I know I'm also going to want some push buttons so maybe I'll just take this as well.

复制该内容并将其移至此处。
Copy that and move that in to here.

好的。
Good.

所有这些设定点怎么样?
What about all of these setpoints.

嗯,这个条目太大了。
Well that entry is awful big.

让我们实际替换它并寻找不同类型的指标。
Let's actually replace this and let's go after a different kind of indicator.

所以我要进入图形,我要引入我的文本框,我要在这里画一个文本框,这对这些来说就很好了。
So I'm going to go up to graphics and I'm going to bring in my text box and I'm just going to draw a text box here and that's going to be fine for these.

因此,对于其中一种字体,我将继续使用 12。
So for fonts on one of these I'll go ahead and use 12.

粗体 Colibri 并点击确定。
bold Colibri and hit OK.

将启用输入并确保安全。
Input is going to be enabled and security on this.

在我进行大量复制和粘贴操作之前,我将继续设置它,这将为我的操作员设置为第一级。
I'm going to go ahead and set it now before I do a bunch of copy and pasting security on that is going to be set to level one for my operators.

我想这几乎就是我需要的一切。
I think that's pretty much everything that I'm going to need.

我可以关闭它,尺寸增加可能比需要的大一点,所以也许我会缩小它,以确保我有足够的空间容纳屏幕上的所有内容,我会改变说得好,实际上我只是将其更改为设定点,我可能会将所有设定点放在一起,或者我可能将过程和警报设定点分开,看看会发生什么。
I can close out of that and the size adds probably a little tiny bit bigger than it needs to be so maybe I'll just shrink that down to make sure that I've got enough room for everything on the screen and I'll change this to say well actually I'll just change this to say setpoints and I might just put all of my setpoints together or I might separate process and alarms setpoints will see what happens.

现在我需要创建大量标签。
And now I need to create a ton of tags.

因此,让我们回到全局拉出项目标签的数据表视图,然后开始将这些设定点放入设定点级别。
So let's go back into a global pull up our data sheet view for our project tags and let's start putting these set points in so set point level.

L l 让我们继续复制 L 关卡的一些内容。
L l and let's go ahead and copy some of that level L.

很好,那么我们将达到 H 级。
Good then we're going to have level H.

然后我们就会有一个水平H.H..
Then we're going to have a level H.H..

所以我们有四个水平设定点。
So we've got our four set points for level.

然后我们将得到 p 压力 H.H.
Then we're going to have p pressure H.H.

然后我们将进行 SP 反冲洗,我认为这些都是我们的设定点。
and then we're going to have S P backwash and I think those are all of our set points.

我认为我们唯一需要为反冲洗添加标签的其他东西。
I think the only other things we're going to need tags for our backwash.

因此,我们需要一个用于启用黑白的按钮。
So we're going to need a push button for B.-W enable.

我们需要一个用于 B.-W 禁用的按钮,然后我们还需要一个用于手动 BW 手动反冲洗的按钮。
We're going to need a push button for B.-W disable and then we're going to need one more push button for manual BW manual backwash.

好的,我想这就是我们需要的一切。
OK so I think that's everything that we're going to need.

现在让我们继续在我们的通信中设置所有这些内容。
Now let's just go ahead and set all of that stuff up in our communications.

那么让我们来看看我们的通信驱动程序表。
So let's come to our communications driver sheet.

在我们的列表中向下滚动。
Scroll down here on our list.

小心整数,实际上在我们的标签上,我认为我们忘记设置它们。
Take care integers and actually on our tags I think we forgot to set these.

所以我们这里有一些 Bullen,我们需要更改它们的类型。
So we've got some Bullen's in here and we need to change the type on those.

我们就这样吧。
So there we go.

我想就这样吧。
I think that's got it.

现在让我们尝试回到这里的标签,并从提取整数开始。
Now let's try going back in here to tags and let's start by pulling in our integers.

所以我们要谈谈间谍。
So we're going to come down to espies.

我们已经得到了反冲洗。
We've got our backwash.

我们有我们的高水平,我们有我们的高水平,我们的低水平,然后我们的低水平,我们将用我们的压力完成它,然后让我们进入我们的布尔值,我们需要我们的按钮来启用反冲洗和禁用。
We've got our high high level and we've got our high level our low level and then our low low and we'll finish that off with our pressure and then let's come into our booleans and we need our pushbuttons for backwash enable and disable.

然后我想更改该禁用和一些愚蠢的东西,但我只想将其设为小写。
And then I want to change that disable and something silly but I just want to make that the lower case.

所以就这样被击中了。
So that's hit.

是的。
Yes.

都好。
All good.

我必须尝试在整个项目中改变这个东西,所以它正在经历,看起来它会搜索每一个符号和我在项目中得到的所有东西,以确保它得到了一切。
Got to try to change that thing throughout the project so it's going through and it looks like it searches through every single symbol and everything I've got in my project to make sure that it got everything.

这是一种有趣的做法,但很高兴知道它至少是彻底的。
It's kind of an interesting way of doing it but it's good to know that it's thorough at least.

这么说吧,我有手动背部清洗。
Well as say and I've got my manual back wash.

好的,让我们回到我们的通信驱动程序。
OK so let's go back into our communications driver.

我们有反洗禁用功能,我们需要反洗启用,然后我们需要手动反洗。
We've got backwash disable we want backwash enable and then we want manual backwash.

这就是一切。
So that should be everything.

让我们解决这些问题。
Let's get these things addressed.

让我们回到我们的程序并进入反冲洗,运行反冲洗的实际设定点是 0 8 4。
Let's jump back into our program and go into backwash and what is our actual set point for running a backwash that's going to be 0 8 4.

因此,让我们把这些东西装扮起来并让它们进行交流。
So let's get these things dressed up and get them all communicating.

我们的水平很高。
We've got our level high high.

那么让我们回到我们的警报,实际上我只会列出清单。
So let's go back into our alarms and actually I'll just go down the list.

我们的 F-8 五架飞机承受着高压。
We've got our high pressure at F-8 five.

所以就在这里。
So that's right here.

下一步是什么。
What's next.

我们的低流量没有设定点,但我们的水箱低低液位有设定点,这就是 F-86。
We've got our low flow that doesn't have a set point but our tank low low level does and that's it F-86.

所以在这里得到足够的东西,然后让我们找到那个高点,那就是 F-8 7。
So right here get enough and then let's find that high high and that's going to be F-8 7.

然后我们需要我们的高和低水平,那些不警报。
And then we need our high and low level those aren't alarm.

这些是流程,我们会在级别中找到它们。
Those are process and we'll find those in level.

所以我们的低级别是 F-8 8,高级别是 F-8 9,所以低级别是 F-8 8,高级别是 F-8 9。
So our low level is F-8 8 and our high level is F-8 9 so low is F-8 8 and high is F-8 9.

非常好。
Very good.

然后我们只需要 3 个按钮即可实现反冲洗禁用启用和手动。
And then we just need 3 pushbuttons for our backwash disable enable and manual.

所以让我们回到反冲洗,我们的禁用是 B-3 6 0。
So let's go back into backwash and our disable is B-3 6 0.

然后我们需要启用,这就是 B-3 6 1 gace。
Then we need enable and that's B-3 6 1 gace right here.

然后让我们找到手动反冲洗按钮,就在这里 B-3 5:14 很好。
And then let's get that manual backwash button and that's right here B-3 5:14 good.

现在我已经设置了所有标签,我将关闭并保存所有这些,现在我实际上可以开始设置一些东西了。
So now I've got all of my tags set up I'm just going to close and save all of that and now I can actually get to work at setting some things up.

我已经设置了安全设置,我只想在复制和粘贴内容之前仔细检查一下。
And I've got my security set up I just want to double check that before I copy and paste things.

让我们开始吧。
And let's get into it.

因此,让我们移动这些东西,直到它们卡入合适的位置。
So let's move these things around until they kind of snap into a good position.

复制并粘贴这些。
Copy and paste these.

我有四个,我想我还需要两个设定点。
I've got four and I think I need two more setpoints.

我认为这就是一切。
And I think that's going to be everything right there.

让我们称这些东西为某物。
And let's call these things something.

所以我想我已经基本完成了标签工作。
So I think I'm pretty much done with labeling.

我不需要那里额外的过滤器标签。
I don't need that extra filter label down there.

我们将这个级别称为 H.H.
We'll call this level H.H.

我会把它移进去。
and I'll move that in.

好吧,也许就在那里,复制和粘贴,让我们再创建一些这样的东西,然后把它们全部放到它们该去的地方。
Well maybe right about there and copy and paste and let's create a few more of these and get them all where they go.

还有两个就好了
Two more good.

所以这将是水平的。
So this will be level.

H。

H.

我实际上将它们向左对齐,我想我宁愿将它们向右对齐。
And I'm actually aligning these to the left and I think I'd rather have these aligned to the right.

所以让我继续改变其中的一些,让所有东西都清理干净并且看起来不错,因为我想把所有东西都放在这里,我想让所有东西都正常工作,但我不希望所有东西看起来都像这样。
So let me just go ahead and change that on a couple of these get everything halfway cleaned up and looking good because I want to get everything in here and I want to get everything working but I don't want everything to look like.

但要么我希望一切看起来都不错。
But either I want everything to look kind of good.

因此,让我们将其作为我们的低设定点。
So let's make that our low set point that's going to be our low low set point.

然后我们就会面临很大的压力。
And then we've got a pressure high high.

最后一个将是我们的反冲洗。
And the last one is going to be our backwash.

好的。
All right.

然后我想我要在这里再创建一个标签,并且我确实想显示一些单位。
And then I think I'm going to create one more label over here and I do want to display some units.

因此,让我们继续将其百分比拉高并移至此处。
So let's go ahead and take a percentage pull that right up and over here.

复制并粘贴另一个副本,然后将它们粘贴在一起,填充创建副本的 PSII 服装中的压力高高。
Copy and paste another one copy and paste both of them together fill that out pressure high high is going to be in PSII clothes that create a copy.

我们还有一个。
And we've got one more.

我们会把它放在这里。
We'll put it here.

事实上,我认为我们想在左边解决这些问题,那就是 PSA D。
And actually I think we want to address these to the left and that's going to be PSA D.

因此,让我们继续将其更改为左侧并将其移出一点。
So let's go ahead and change that to the left and move it out a little bit.

好的。
OK.

我认为这对于我们的设定点来说看起来不错。
I think that looks good for our set points right there.

现在让我们来处理反冲洗的事情。
Now let's work on our backwash stuff.

所以让我们把它拉下来并把它移开。
So let's pull this down and get it out of the way.

我将再创建一个这样的大标签,上面写着反洗我们想要什么反洗。
And I'm going to create one more of these big labels that says backwash What do we want for backwash.

我们想要一个启用按钮。
We want an enable button.

因此,让我们继续更改此设置,我们也会在其上设置标签。
So let's go ahead and change this and we'll set the tag on that too.

按钮启用让我们配置这个按钮,我们将更改标签。
The push button enable let's configure this button and we'll change the labels.

所以它会说双方都启用。
So it's going to say enable on both sides.

当你按下它时,它也会变成绿色,变成深绿色。
And it's also going to be green that turns to a darker green when you push it.

我们还想确保我们的安全性设置为 1,因为我只希望操作员能够启用或禁用反冲洗。
And we also want to make sure that our security is set to one because I only want an operator should be able to enable or disable backwash.

因此,我们称其为“好的”,然后我们将对这个按钮执行相同的操作。
So let's call that good and then we'll do the same thing for this button.

所以这将是安全问题之一。
So that's going to be security one.

让我们替换掉那个标签。
And let's replace out that tag.

这将是我们的反洗禁用功能,因此让我们将其配置为禁用复制粘贴,然后我们可以保留红色。
This is going to be our backwash disable So let's configure that to say disable copy paste and we can leave the reds.

我们就这样吧。
So there we go.

我们有启用和禁用功能,然后我们还需要一个手动反冲洗按钮。
We've got enable and disable and then we also want a manual backwash button.

因此,我将复制它,将其带到这里,然后将其拉伸,使其变为两倍大小,我们将其称为手动反洗按钮,将手动反洗全部配置在一条线上。
So I'm going to copy that bring that over here and just stretch it out make it twice the size and let's call that manual backwash button configure manual backwash all on one line.

我认为很合适。
I think it fit.

我认为它看起来会很好,特别是如果我写一本手册而不是马尼拉,我不知道那是什么,但我不想做伊曼纽拉的反洗。
And I think it'll look good especially if I write a manual instead of Manilla which I don't know what that is but I don't want to do Emanuela backwash.

我将继续将这个按钮设置为灰色,按下该按钮并单击“确定”后,该按钮会变成深灰色。
And this button I will go ahead and just make it gray that turns to a darker gray when it's pressed and it's hit OK.

安全性将为零,所以我想说任何人都可以进行手动反冲洗。
And security will be zero so I will say that anybody can do a manual backwash.

我认为这看起来不错,让我们继续删除这里的这些标签。
And I think that looks fine and let's go ahead and delete these labels here.

我要把这个矩形移开,但我还没有决定不使用它。
I'm going to move this rectangle out of the way but I have not decided not to use it.

我想做的第一件事是让我们尝试把所有东西都降低一点,这样我就不会干扰顶部的反冲洗指示器。
First thing I want to do is let's try to kind of get everything down a little bit so that I'm not interfering with my backwash indicator up top.

让我们把这个放进一些。
Let's put this in some.

我认为这已经非常接近了。
And I think that's pretty close.

我可能会把这个反洗标签再拉一点。
I might just pull this backwash label in a little bit more.

我想进一步降低什么吗?
And do I want to bring anything down further.

我不这么认为。
I don't think so.

毕竟我会去掉那个矩形,因为我真的不认为我会用它来做任何事情。
I'll get rid of that rectangle after all because I really don't think I'm going to use it for anything.

我会在屏幕上放置一些可视化管理。
And I will put some visual management on the screen.

因此,让我们回到我们的安全页面,我将继续从那里取出两行内容。
So let's come back to our security page and I'll go ahead and take two lines from there.

将它们粘贴到此处。
Paste them right here.

让我们双击第一个。
And let's just double click on this first one.

以操作员身份登录。
Log in as operator.

让我们关闭并修改设定值。
Let's close out of there to modify setpoints.

没关系。
That's fine.

让我们把它拉到这里。
And let's pull that over here.

我将其放在那里只是为了稍微填满屏幕并提供一些有用的信息。
And I'll just put that there just to fill up the screen a little bit more and give some useful information.

我想我已经在配置屏幕上获得了我需要的一切,我们将在下一堂课中重新尝试一下。
I think with that I've got everything I need on my configuration screen and we will pop back in in the next lecture and give it a whirl.

所以直到那时基尔的
So until then Gere's